Our confidence and enjoyment of everyday life is directly linked with pride in our appearance. Often an inevitable sign of aging, a double chin can take a serious toll on confidence and self-esteem. A healthy lifestyle and topical treatments can improve the condition of the skin around the face and neck, but a problematic double chin can be difficult to deal with.
What is CoolSculpting For a Double Chin?
A revolution in non-invasive fat removal, CoolSculpting provides a safe and effective alternative to traditional cosmetic surgery. Involving no anesthesia, no incisions and no needles whatsoever, CoolSculpting gets to work by supercooling subcutaneous fat cells to trigger their natural deterioration and removal. Often referred to as ‘fluffy’ fat, subcutaneous fat is the problematic layer of unsightly fat that lies just beneath the surface of the skin.
Excess subcutaneous fat is the root cause of many common aesthetic issues – including double chin.
How Does CoolSculpting For a Double Chin Work?
A double chin isn’t always the result of obesity or an unhealthy body weight. It can often be caused purely by an excessive build-up of subcutaneous fat cells around the neck and chin. If you have a healthy bodyweight yet still struggle with unsightly neck fat, you could be the perfect candidate for CoolSculpting.
CoolSculpting follows the science of Cryolipolysis, which reprograms problematic fat cells to naturally deteriorate and die over time. After which, they’re passed through the body’s natural waste removal system, leaving all surrounding tissues, muscles and nerves unaffected. Safe, painless and surprisingly affordable, a single CoolSculpting cycle has the power to remove 20% to 80% of problematic fat cells from the treated area.
In conjunction with a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, CoolSculpting could help you achieve the aesthetic you’ve always dreamed of and take renewed pride in your appearance.
Fast Facts About CoolSculpting For a Double Chin:
- CoolSculpting is 100% non-surgical, with no needles or anaesthetic required.
- The patented cooling technique can be used to target problematic fat cells with pinpoint precision.
- To date, more than 6 million CoolSculpting procedures have been successfully carried out worldwide.
- More than 80% of people who undergo CoolSculpting say they would recommend it to others.
- CoolSculpting cycles for treating a double chin take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
- No downtime or recovery time to worry about – you’re free to go back to your normal life immediately after the procedure!
- Approved by major health bodies and licensing organisations worldwide, CoolSculpting is suitable for the vast majority of patients.
Once again, CoolSculpting isn’t designed to serve as a substitute for a healthy lifestyle. A balanced diet, regular exercise and positive lifestyle choices, in general, can all help prevent and combat the unsightly build-up of fat cells. Nevertheless, where nature needs a helping hand, CoolSculpting offers a simple, safe and effective alternative to traditional cosmetic procedures.
For more information or to discuss the benefits of CoolSculpting in more detail, contact one of our expert clinicians today.